Irwin Consolidated School (NRIS 02001246)

Address: North Street, Irwin, IA. County/parish: Shelby.

1 contributing building.

Added to the National Register of Historic Places October 24, 2002.

Part of Public Schools for Iowa: Growth and Change MPS (NRIS 64500815).

From Wikipedia:

Irwin Consolidated School
The Irwin Consolidated School in Irwin, Iowa was opened for classes in the fall of 1918. The cornerstone dates the building as being built in 1917 by William F. Gernandt, Architect of Omaha, Nebraska. (read more...)

Architects:

  • Gernandt, W. F.

Architectural styles:

  • Late 19Th And 20Th Century Revivals
  • Late 19Th And Early 20Th Century American Movements