Wayne County Courthouse (NRIS 79001458)

Address: 510 Pearl St., Wayne, NE. County/parish: Wayne.

1 contributing building.

Added to the National Register of Historic Places May 02, 1979.

From Wikipedia:

Wayne County Courthouse (Nebraska)
The Wayne County Courthouse, at 510 Pearl St. in Wayne, Nebraska, is a Richardsonian Romanesque-style historic courthouse that was built in 1899. It is a 70-by-80-foot (21 m × 24 m) building located in the center of a 4-acre (1.6 ha) square amidst, somewhat unexpectedly, a residential neighborhood. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. (read more...)

Architects:

  • Orff and Guilbert
  • Rowles and Moore

Architectural styles:

  • Other
  • Romanesque