Asbury Park Convention Hall (NRIS 79001512)
NJ. County/parish: Monmouth.
2 contributing buildings.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
March 02, 1979.
- Asbury Park Convention Hall
- Asbury Park Convention Hall is a 3,600-seat indoor exhibition center located on the boardwalk and on the beach in Asbury Park, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. It was built between 1928 and 1930 and is used for sports, concerts and other special events. Adjacent to the Convention Hall is the Paramount Theatre; both are connected by a Grand Arcade. Both structures are listed in the National Register of Historic Places. (read more...)
- Paramount Theatre (Asbury Park, New Jersey)
- The Paramount Theatre in Asbury Park, New Jersey, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States, is co-located with the Asbury Park Convention Hall on the boardwalk along the Atlantic Ocean. The two are connected by an arcade that spans the boardwalk, and is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the east, and Bradley Park on the west. A statue of Asbury Park founder James A. Bradley faces the buildings west facade. (read more...)
- Late 19Th And 20Th Century Revivals