Erdman, G. H., House (NRIS 83002353)
W of Jerome,
ID. County/parish: Jerome.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
September 08, 1983.
Part of Lava Rock Structures in South Central Idaho TR
- G. H. Erdman House
- The G. H. Erdman House is a historic house located 4.5 miles (7.2 km) west of Jerome, Idaho. The house was constructed circa 1920 for farmer G. H. Erdman. Local stonemasons the Otis Brothers constructed the lava rock home. The home's design includes a clipped gable roof, shiplap within the gables, decoratively arranged panes of glass in the front windows, and a fruit cellar in the back of the building. (read more...)