Noyes--Parris House (NRIS 90000187)

Address: 204 Old Connecticut Path, Wayland, MA. County/parish: Middlesex.

1 contributing building.

Added to the National Register of Historic Places March 09, 1990.

Part of First Period Buildings of Eastern Massachusetts TR (NRIS 64000281).

From Wikipedia:

Noyes-Parris House
The Noyes-Parris House is a historic First Period house at 196 Old Connecticut Path in Wayland, Massachusetts. The oldest portion of this house is a "single cell", three bays wide and two stories high, with what is now the central chimney of the house. It was built c. 1669, and extended to its present size, five bays wide, c. 1790. Peter Noyes, the builder, was one of Wayland's early settlers; his daughter, Dorothy, became the second wife of Rev. Samuel Parris, a major figure in the Salem witch trials. (read more...)

Architects:

  • Unknown

Architectural styles:

  • Colonial
  • Other