Lake Norconian Club (NRIS 00000033)
Jct. of Fifth and Western Ave.,
California. County/parish: Riverside.
7 contributing buildings.
1 contributing site.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
February 04, 2000.
- Lake Norconian Club
- The Lake Norconian Club is a former hotel/resort in Norco (Corona), California, built in the 1920s, largely intact after over 70 years as a naval base and prison. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000. The listing included seven contributing buildings, five contributing structures, and a contributing site.It was developed as the "Lake Norconian Club", it opened on February 2, 1929 in this rural community, whose main businesses were poultry, rabbits, and agriculture.
It has also been named the Norconian Resort Supreme and as Clark's Hot Springs.
Wilson, G. Stanley
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/00000033