CHANCELLOR (tugboat) (NRIS 00000050)
New York. County/parish: Oswego.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
February 18, 2000.
- Chancellor (tugboat)
- Chancellor is a historic canal tugboat located at Fulton in Oswego County, New York. It was built in 1938 by the Ira S. Bushey & Sons Shipyard of Brooklyn, New York. She measures 76.7 ft (23.4 m) in length, 21 ft (6.4 m) in beam, and 9.3 ft (2.8 m) depth of hold. She was designed for use on the New York State Barge Canal.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.The Tug Chancellor is owned and operated by the Waterford Maritime Historical Society, based in Waterford, New York. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/00000050