Morton, Morton, House (NRIS 00000055)
Jct. of Muckinipates and Darby Creeks,
Pennsylvania. County/parish: Delaware.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
February 04, 2000.
Also known as:
- Morton, Morton and Lydia, House
- Mortonson, Morton, House
- Morton Morton House
- Morton Morton House, also known as the Morton Mortonson House and Morton and Lydia Morton House, is a historic home located at Norwood, Delaware County, Pennsylvania at the confluence of the Muckinipattis Creek and Darby Creek. It was built about 1750, and consists of a 2-story, symmetrical brick house with a gable roof and a 1 1/2-story wing with a gambrel roof. The interior has a Georgian hall-parlor plan. The building was restored in 1971, and is open as a historic house operated by the Norwood Historical Society.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/00000055