Reynolds Metals Company International Headquarters (NRIS 00000064)
6601 W. Broad St.,
Virginia. County/parish: Henrico.
3 contributing buildings.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
April 26, 2000.
- Reynolds Metals Company International Headquarters
- The Reynolds Metals Company International Headquarters is an International Style building complex set in a composed landscape in Henrico County, near Richmond, Virginia, completed in 1958. The low-rise Executive Office Building was designed by Gordon Bunshaft of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, in collaboration with Richmond landscape architect Charles F. Gillette. The headquarters complex has been cited as a prototype for modern suburban office development. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000. It is the headquarters for the Altria Group, formerly known as the Philip Morris Companies, Inc. The property is owned by the University of Richmond. (read more...)
Gillette, Charles F.
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/00000064