McCook YMCA (NRIS 00000167)
424 Norris Ave.,
Nebraska. County/parish: Red Willow.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
March 09, 2000.
Also known as:
- McCook YMCA
- The McCook YMCA is a historic building in McCook, Nebraska. It was built in 1925 by Swanson & Sudik for the YMCA, and designed in the Mission Revival style by architect William N. Bowman. It housed McCook Junior College from 1926 to 1936. Groups like the American Red Cross and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints held meetings here. It has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since March 9, 2000. (read more...)
Bowman, William N. Co.
Swanson and Sudik
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/00000167