Moses, G.C., Block (NRIS 00000169)
1234-1244 S 13th St.,
Nebraska. County/parish: Douglas.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
March 09, 2000.
Also known as:
- G. C. Moses Block
- The G.C. Moses Block is a row of several historic buildings located at 1234-1244 South 13th Street in Downtown Omaha, Nebraska. The two-story building was completed in 1887 by Mendelssohn & Lawrie and Simonds & Linesay, in the Late Victorian style of architecture.
It was built to be used as stores and flats (apartments). It is 125 by 60 feet (38 m × 18 m) in plan with bronze bay windows projecting out over the sidewalk on 13th St. (read more...)
Mendelssohn and Lawrie
Simonds and Linesay
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/00000169