Castle, Dr. Andrew, House (NRIS 00000299)
555 Amity Rd.,
Connecticut. County/parish: New Haven.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
March 31, 2000.
Also known as:
- Dr. Andrew Castle House
- The Dr. Andrew Castle House, also known as the Castle-Russell House, is a historic house at 555 Amity Road in Woodbridge, Connecticut. Built in 1838, it is a locally distinguished example of high-style Greek Revival architecture, and is notable as the home of three prominent local physicians. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/00000299