Pilgrim Lutheran Church for the Deaf of Greater Kansas City and Parsonage (NRIS 00000334)

Address: 3801-3807 Gilham Rd., Kansas City, Missouri. County/parish: Jackson.

2 contributing buildings.

Added to the National Register of Historic Places January 25, 2001.

Also known as:

  • Pilgram Chapel

From Wikipedia:

Pilgrim Lutheran Church for the Deaf of Greater Kansas City and Parsonage
Pilgrim Lutheran Church for the Deaf of Greater Kansas City and Parsonage is a historic site at 3801-3807 Gilham Road in Kansas City, Missouri It was built in 1941 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2001. (read more...)

Architects:

  • Duncan, Herbert
  • Webber, F. R., with Clifton Ramsay

Architectural styles:

  • Late Gothic Revival

National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/00000334

LC