1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places September 30, 2019.
Also known as:
The Allen Tire Company and Gas Station is an historic former automotive service facility at 228 1st Street SW (United States Route 67) in Prescott, Arkansas. It is a single-story Craftsman style structure that was built in 1924. Its main architectural features are a variety of arches, which flank the ends and street face of the carport, as well as the doorway into the office. Additional Craftsman features include exposed rafter ends and three-over-one windows. The building acted as a service station into the 1940s, and has seen a variety of other commercial and retail uses since then.
The property was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001, and was delisted in 2019.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/01000523