1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places October 12, 2010.
Mayo Hall, also known as Boys' Dormitory or Men's Dormitory, was a building in Commerce, Texas on the campus of Texas A&M University-Commerce that was built in 1936 with much of the $115,000 cost coming from the Public Works Administration. The hall housed seventy students and had a cafeteria and recreation room. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003 and removed seven years later. The hall was demolished in February 2008.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/03000727