Sander, Augustus, House (NRIS 04000581)
408 W. Jefferson St.,
Missouri. County/parish: Benton.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
June 09, 2004.
Part of Cole Camp, Missouri MPS
Also known as:
- Brandt, Frederich and Anna, House
- Koch, Jacob and Annie, House
- Augustus Sander House
- Augustus Sander House, also known as the Jacob and Annie Koch House and Frederich and Anna Brandt House is a historic home located at Cole Camp, Benton County, Missouri. It was built about 1861, and is a 1 1/2-story, single-pen frame dwelling with a side gable roof. It has a wide rear ell added about 1875 and expanded about 1919, and a one-story front porch added about 1893.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2004. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/04000581