3 contributing buildings.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places August 25, 2004.
Also known as:
The Vincent School, also known as Vincent Schoolhouse, was an early twentieth century schoolhouse in the rural community of Vincent, near Carnation, Washington. Construction of the school began in 1905, and it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2004. The building is currently used as a community center.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/04000920