1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places April 04, 2007.
Also known as:
Kress Building, also known as S.H. Kress and Co. Building, in Fort Worth, Texas was built in 1936, one of few privately funded buildings built in downtown Fort Worth during the Great Depression. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007.
It is a four-story Moderne-style building designed by New York architect Edward Sibbert. It served as a S.H. Kress and Company store, until it was closed in 1960.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/07000266