1311 Sugar Creek Rd.,
3 contributing buildings.
1 contributing site.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places
July 25, 2018.
Also known as:
- Lytle, William Franklin, House
- Noblit, Thomas Hughes, House
- Noblit–Lytle House
The Noblit–Lytle House was a classic example of a log dog-trot house built in 1848 and located in Minor Hill, Tennessee, U.S. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places between 2008 and 2018, when it was demolished.
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/08000734