Address: 201 N. St. Joseph St., Morrilton, Arkansas. County/parish: Conway.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places January 22, 2009.
Also known as:
The Earl Building is a historic commercial building at 201 North St. Joseph Street in Morrilton, Arkansas. It is a single-story frame structure, with brick walls and a flat roof. It is roughly L-shaped, with one wing originally serving as an automotive showroom and the other as a service and supply area. It was built in 1926 and enlarged a few years later, and is a well-preserved example of a 1920s automotive dealership building.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2009.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/08001336