Hall of the Divine Child (NRIS 100000885)
810 W. Elm Ave.,
Michigan. County/parish: Monroe.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
April 17, 2017.
Also known as:
- Hall of the Divine Child
- The Hall of the Divine Child was a kindergarten through eighth grade boarding school in Monroe, Michigan. It was built in 1918, and closed in 1980, with the building being turned into the "Norman Towers". It was entered onto the National Register of Historic Places in 2017. (read more...)
Finn, John and Son
Rill, Harry J.
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/100000885