Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 17, 2017.
Also known as:
The Milford Suspension Bridge is a historic pedestrian bridge spanning the Souhegan River between Bridge and Souhegan Streets in Milford, New Hampshire. Built in 1889, it is the only surviving work of the Berlin Iron Bridge Company in the state, and one of a small number of surviving 19th-century suspension bridges. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2017.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/100001321