Scull Historic District (NRIS 100001647)
428 & 432 Conway Blvd.,
Arkansas. County/parish: Faulkner.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
September 21, 2017.
Also known as:
- Scull Historic District
- The Scull Historic District encompasses two concrete-block houses at 428 and 432 Conway Boulevard in Conway, Arkansas. These two houses were built about 1928, using a style of ornamental concrete block that were a fashionable building material during the 1920s. Both are single-story structures, with hip roofs and four-column porches recessed under the roof. The houses were probably built by Ferdinand Lawrence Scull, a local manufacturer of the ornamental blocks used in their construction.The district was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2017. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/100001647