Caledonia No. 9 Grange Hall (NRIS 100001937)
88 Church St,
Vermont. County/parish: Caledonia.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
December 26, 2017.
- Caledonia No. 9 Grange Hall
- The Caledonia No. 9 Grange Hall is a historic building at 88 Church Street in the East Hardwick village of Hardwick, Vermont. It was built in 1909 for what is now the oldest Grange chapter (founded 1872) in New England to operate under its original charter. The building is a well-preserved example of vernacular Queen Anne architecture, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2017. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/100001937