Added to the National Register of Historic Places March 20, 2018.
Also known as:
The St. Johns Light is an active lighthouse in Jacksonville, Florida, marking the mouth of the St. Johns River. Built in 1954, it is located on Naval Station Mayport in the Mayport area. It was erected to replace a lightship, which itself replaced the still-standing Old St. Johns River Light. It is the fourth lighthouse built at the mouth of the St. Johns since 1830. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/100002224