Address: 300 Indiana Ave. NW (301 C St. NW), Washington, District of Columbia. County/parish: DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 19, 2019.
The Henry J. Daly Building (previously known as the Municipal Center and also referred to as 300 Indiana and the Daly Building) is located at 300 Indiana Avenue, NW, and 301 C Street, NW, in the Judiciary Square neighborhood of Washington, D.C. The administrative building is owned by the government of the District of Columbia and has served as the home of various city offices since it opened in 1941 as a unified location for previously-dispersed municipal functions. Currently, the building is primarily occupied by the Metropolitan Police Department; although the District of Columbia Department of Corrections, the District of Columbia Office of the Chief Financial Officer and the Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA) also maintain offices in the building.
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/100004189