Added to the National Register of Historic Places August 14, 2019.
St. Lucas Evangelical German Lutheran Church and Cemetery in rural Monroe County, Wisconsin is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Gothic Revival style frame church was built in 1899 in to serve as spiritual and social center of its German Lutheran community.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/100004276