Steward's House--Foreign Mission School (NRIS 16000858)
14 Bolton Hill Rd.,
Connecticut. County/parish: Litchfield.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
October 31, 2016.
- Foreign Mission School
- The Foreign Mission School was an educational institution which existed between 1817 and 1826 in Cornwall, Connecticut. It was established by the American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions to bring Christianity and Western culture to non-White people by educating missionaries of their own culture. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/16000858