1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places October 15, 1966.
The Lady Pepperrell House is a historic house on State Route 103, opposite the Congregational church, in Kittery Point, Maine, United States. Built in 1760 by Lady Mary Pepperrell, widow of Sir William Pepperrell, the house is one of the finest examples of Georgian architecture in the northeastern United States. Pepperrell was the only colonial American to be honored with a baronetcy, given by King George II for his leadership of the successful 1745 expedition against the French Fortress Louisbourg on Cape Breton Island. The house was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1960. The house is privately owned, but subject to preservation restrictions held by Historic New England.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/66000094