1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places October 15, 1966.
The Francis G. Newlands Home is a historic house at 7 Elm Court in Reno, Nevada, United States. Built in 1890, it is the former mansion of United States Senator Francis G. Newlands (1846-1917), a driving force in passage of the 1902 Newlands Reclamation Act. It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1963 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1966. The house is privately owned and is not open to the public.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/66000459