1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places October 15, 1966.
Old West is the first building of the campus of Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. It was designed by Benjamin Henry Latrobe in 1803 and completed in 1822, and is a fine example of Federal period architecture. It was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1962 for its architecture and its association with Latrobe.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/66000659