3 contributing buildings. 2 contributing sites.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places October 15, 1966.
Graeme Park is an historic site and National Historic Landmark at 859 County Line Road in Horsham, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It is owned by the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission and operated by the non-profit group, The Friends of Graeme Park. It is the only surviving residence of a colonial-era Pennsylvania governor. Graeme Park was constructed in 1722 by Sir William Keith as a summer residence and alternative to his governor's mansion at Shippen House on Second and Spruce Streets in Philadelphia. The house, originally known as Fountain Low, has been largely unchanged since its construction except for a restoration by Dr. Thomas Graeme in the mid 18th century and a minor restoration by the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission in the 1960s.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/66000672