4 contributing buildings.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places October 15, 1966.
The Swan Land and Cattle Company Headquarters are a historic ranch headquarters complex on Wyoming Highway 313 in Chugwater, Wyoming. Organized in 1883 in Scotland, the Swan Company was one of the largest ranching operations in the nation in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, managing more than one million acres of land. Now a much smaller operation, its former headquarters complex was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1964.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/66000760