Park name: Boston. 1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places October 15, 1966.
The Old South Meeting House is a historic Congregational church building located at the corner of Milk and Washington Streets in the Downtown Crossing area of Boston, Massachusetts, built in 1729. It gained fame as the organizing point for the Boston Tea Party on December 16, 1773. Five thousand or more colonists gathered at the Meeting House, the largest building in Boston at the time.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/66000778