1 contributing site.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places October 15, 1966.
Also known as:
The Manuelito Complex, also known as Manuelito Canyon Historic District, is a complex of archaeological sites in central western New Mexico. Located in and around Manuelito Canyon, roughly midway between Gallup, New Mexico and Lupton, Arizona, it includes an important collection of Anasazi ruins, with an estimated occupation period of 700-1350 AD. The area was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1964.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/66000894