1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places February 17, 2006.
Resurrection Manor was a historic home located near Hollywood, St. Mary's County, Maryland, United States. It was built amidst a 4,000-acre (16 km2) farm granted to Thomas Cornwaleys in 1650. It was an example of early brick architecture in the United States dating from about 1660 to 1720. It was originally built as a one-room house with a steep stair leading to the garrett. A 1½-story addition was added to the house, transforming its footprint into a hall-and-parlor configuration.
Resurrection Manor was listed as a National Historic Landmark in 1970. In 2002, the house was demolished to make room for a single-family home; National Historic Landmark designation for Resurrection Manor was withdrawn on February 17, 2006.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/70000855