1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places September 28, 1982.
Morrison House was a historic home located at Harrisonburg, Virginia. It was built between 1820 and 1824, and was a two-story, brick Federal style town house with a two-story, brick rear ell. It had a metal sheathed side-gable roof and interior end chimneys.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1971. The house was demolished in February 1982.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/71001054