1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places January 01, 1973.
The Old Greenville City Hall, is a former building in Greenville, South Carolina. It was originally built as the U.S. Courthouse and Post Office in 1889 on the corner of Main and Broad Streets. After 1938, it was transferred to the City of Greenville and used as its city hall. It was named to the National Register of Historic Places on August 19, 1971. After its demolition in 1972 or 1973, it was removed from the National Register in 1973.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/71001067