1 contributing building. 1 contributing site.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 04, 1986.
Old Courthouse, also known as Hancock County First Court House, was a historic courthouse building located at New Manchester, Hancock County, West Virginia. It was built in 1849, and was a severely plain two-story brick structure, with a storage attic, twin chimneys, and (originally) a belfry. The building has been demolished.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973 and was removed from the National Register in 1986.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/73001902