Address: Aber and 3rd Sts., Tucumcari, New Mexico. County/parish: Quay.
1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places January 01, 1977.
The Baca–Goodman House was a single-dwelling home in Tucumcari, New Mexico, United States. Tucumcari merchant Benito Baca built the house around 1905, and subsequent owner Herman Goodman expanded it in the 1920s. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973 as an example of early 20th century New Mexico architecture, but it was removed from the Register four years later.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/73002246