1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places September 17, 1999.
Wolcott House is a historic home located at Wolcott, White County, Indiana. It was built about 1859 by Anson Wolcott the founder of the town of Wolcott. It is a two-story, Italianate style wood frame building with a rectangular wing. It sits on a rubblestone foundation and has a [wood shake] hipped roof. It was home to three generations of the politically prominent Wolcott family. The Anson Wolcott Historical Society is the caretaker of this beautiful historic home.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975, and was delisted in 1999.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/75000040