3 contributing buildings.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places February 01, 2011.
Yegen House and Pioneer Grocery, in Bismarck, North Dakota, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was built in 1874. The owner John Yegen was an immigrant from Switzerland. The listing, in 1977, included three contributing buildings.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/77001023