Smith, H. D., Company Building (NRIS 77001420)
24 West St.,
CT. County/parish: Hartford.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
September 19, 1977.
Part of Historic Industrial Complexes of Southington TR (AD)
Also known as:
- American Standard Company Building
- H. D. Smith Company Building
- The H. D. Smith Company Building (also known as the American Standard Company Building) is a historic industrial building at 24 West Street in Plantsville, Connecticut. With a construction history dating to 1882, it is one of the more architecturally interesting examples of Southington's industrial architecture, and was home to H. D. Smith & Co. from construction to the 1920s. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/77001420