Campbell, Robert G., House (NRIS 77001560)
1508 Locust St.,
St. Louis (Independent City),
Missouri. County/parish: St. Louis.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
April 21, 1977.
Also known as:
- John Hall-Robert Campbell House
- Campbell House Museum
- The Campbell House Museum opened on February 6, 1943, and is in the Greater St. Louis area, in the U.S. state of Missouri. The museum was documented as part of the Historic American Buildings Survey between 1936 and 1941, designated a City of St. Louis Landmark in 1946, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977, and became a National Trust for Historic Preservation Save America's Treasures project in 2000. The museum is owned and operated by the Campbell House Foundation, Inc. a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. (read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/77001560