Knights of Pythias Building and Theatre (NRIS 78000028)

Address: 215 N. Broadway, Greensburg, Indiana. County/parish: Decatur.

1 contributing building.

Added to the National Register of Historic Places March 28, 1978.

Also known as:

  • K. of P. Building

From Wikipedia:

Knights of Pythias Building and Theatre
The Knights of Pythias Building and Theatre, also known as K. of P. Building, is a historic building located at Greensburg, Decatur County, Indiana. It was built in 1899 by the Knights of Pythias, and is a three-story brick building that includes Early Commercial and Italianate style design elements. A four-story theater was added to the original building in 1908. The theater closed in 1958.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. (read more...)

Architects:

  • Wood, Colonel

Architectural styles:

  • Early Commercial
  • Other

National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78000028

LC