1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places November 04, 1992.
John Stewart Settlement House, also known as the Stewart House , was a historic settlement house located at Gary, Indiana. It was built in 1925, and was a 2 1/2-story, "U"-shaped, Tudor Revival style brick and stucco building. It has been demolished.
It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1977 and delisted in 1992.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78000039