Trinity Episcopal Church (NRIS 78000044)
611 W. Berry St.,
IN. County/parish: Allen.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
September 13, 1978.
- Trinity Episcopal Church (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
- Trinity Episcopal Church is a historic Episcopal congregation and church, designed by Toledo, Ohio architect Charles Crosby Miller and constructed ca. 1865 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The congregation was organized in 1839 as Christ Church and the name changed in 1844 to Trinity Church. The first church was built on the northwest corner of Berry and Harrison Streets in 1850. It is an example of Gothic Revival architecture.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78000044