Pierson-Griffiths House (NRIS 78000050)
1028 N. Delaware St.,
Indiana. County/parish: Marion.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
May 22, 1978.
Also known as:
- Pierson–Griffiths House
- Pierson–Griffiths House, also known as the Kemper House, is a historic home located at Indianapolis, Indiana. It was built in 1873, and is a 1 1/2-story, rectangular, five bay frame dwelling on a low brick foundation. It has elements of Greek Revival and Second Empire style architecture. It features a full-width front porch with grouped columns and a low hipped roof with decorative cut wood cresting around the perimeter.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. (read more...)
- Mixed (More Than 2 Styles From Different Periods)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78000050