Dodge House (NRIS 78000052)
415 Lincolnway E.,
Indiana. County/parish: St. Joseph.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
September 08, 1978.
Also known as:
- Dodge House (Mishawaka, Indiana)
- Dodge House, also known as the Claeys House, is a historic home located at Mishawaka, St. Joseph County, Indiana. It was built about 1889, and is a 2 1/2-story, irregular plan, Queen Anne style brick dwelling. It has a tower, wraparound verandah, and hipped and gable roof.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. (read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78000052