Grant County Courthouse (NRIS 78000096)
126 W. Main St.,
WI. County/parish: Grant.
1 contributing building.
10 contributing objects.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
October 19, 1978.
- Grant County Courthouse (Wisconsin)
- The Grant County Courthouse, built in 1902, is an historic glass-and-copper-domed county courthouse building located at 126 West Main Street in Lancaster, Wisconsin. Designed by Armand D. Koch in the Classical Revival style, it was built of red sandstone.Murals decorating the four spandrels under the dome were done by Franz E. Rohrbeck.On October 19, 1978, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/78000096